Monday, October 3, 2011

36 Weeks!



I've been slacking on taking Kolton's weekly photos.  He was born on a Wednesday so ideally I would take the picture every Wednesday.  But its been more like Friday, or this week it was Saturday.  His latest development is more babbles than ever.  He now says "Da, da, da" which of course Mike loves.

We had a wonderful weekend.  Our friends Megan & Marshall were in town for a wedding and stayed with us.  Our first house guests!  Friday night Megan and I went out for a girls dinner with some of her friends while the guys stayed home with the boys (Harrison is 1).  I'm pretty sure we were running out of the house!  Dinner was awesome. We ate at a very cool non-chain restaurant in the Fan.  Had we taken more time in finding a place we probably should have looked in this neighborhood.  It still strikes me as funny how much Mike and I both love living the city life style given we both grew up in the country!  I definitely enjoyed getting out...that's two weeks in a row! Wow!

On Saturday we tailgated at Megan & Marshall's Alma Mater; Randolph-Macon with Megan's family.  Yes, I dressed Kolton like a little frat boy.  Thanks for the white hat Megan=) He was so cute! What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon.  We got some great photos of the BFF's playing as well.


 The key to any sport is to always keep your eye on the ball.

Sucka!








No comments:

Post a Comment