Thursday, October 6, 2011

Foreign Land


As I'm sure most of you know I don't really cook.  I sweat at the word Broil because I honestly have no idea what that means.  I think it's just an oven setting but, don't you need a special pan or something?  Anyway, given that fact I inexplicably love grocery stores!  I found a really great brand new Kroger's the other day and I could have spent hours just perusing the isles.  It's like a foreign land where everything is shiny, new, and interesting.  Of course I don't speak the language so I wonder aimlessly and eventually feel anxious by my own inadequacy.  This one even had an entire merchandise section.  I stare longingly at pots, pans, and utensils all of which I have no idea how to use but still find fascinating.  I just love grocery stores.  Especially nice, fancy ones like this....you'll find me purchasing pre-made meals in the deli section=)

No comments:

Post a Comment