Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Demanding


As a followup to yesterday's post I thought of another D-word that's been on my mind lately.  Kolton has certainly learned how to be DEMANDING.  I suppose it was inevitable but I think we've entered the scary zone where he knows to cry when he's not getting his way.  And how could I not give in to this face!


He's especially vocal during meal times.  If I try to sneak in too much oatmeal without the appropriate amount of fruit he lets me know it.


Not much is new here in Richmond.  I'm kind of anticipating the cooler weather we will be receiving at the end of the week.  However, I discovered that living in comfy dresses all summer has come at a price.  I don't think I can easily zip up any of my jeans.  And these were jeans I wore post baby!  Ouch!    I hope leggings are still in style=)


1 comment:

  1. I hope leggings are still in style too! I love them. I live in them.

    Kolton is too cute! What kind of oatmeal do you feed him? I feel like I should try oatmeal but I wasn't sure if I could do instant.

    ReplyDelete