Thursday, September 22, 2011

35 Weeks!


It's been pretty hot & humid here in Richmond.  The problem is all of Kolton's 9 month shorts are fitting a little snug.  I probably should bite the bullet and buy him some new ones.  Especially since they are on sale.  But I can't help feeling like colder weather is going to be here to stay shortly.  As a Wisconsonite I'm always fooled by the warmer temps throughout September and October on the East Coast.  It's supposed to be fall people!  But it doesn't come until November here.  ANYWAY, that's the reason why Kolton isn't wearing any bottoms.  It's also the reason he's had these cute little curls lately.  And the curls are probably the reason he got mistaken for a girl today!  I'll admit the onsie is a little cutesy for a boy as well but it is still blue.  But more than anything I can't believe the random strange lady who said "He looks like a girl!"  WTF....I can't believe the things that come out of people's mouths sometimes.









No comments:

Post a Comment