Thursday, September 8, 2011

33 Weeks!


Notice anything missing?  Yup, I couldn't get the sign in the picture without Kolton wanting to grab and crunch the paper.  I might have to rethink the setup.  And yes he is wearing a Pink Floyd Dark Side of the Moon long sleeve T-shirt. I love this skater look on him!   I know the album was recorded in the 70's but it reminds me so very much of college in the mid 90's.  Anyone else try to sinc up the album while watching The Wizard of Oz?  

Last week I was complaining to a few friends about how much Kolton slept.  Well isn't Murphy's Law a funny, vindictive little thing.  This week he has dropped his naps down to one.  It's still a good 2 hour nap but he's taking it in the middle of the day.  I'm not quite sure how to remedy this.  I'm thinking I'll try waking him up after one hour in the hopes that he'll want to go down again later in the afternoon.  The problem is he's becoming a bit of a disaster in the evening hysterically crying from being over tired as I try to get him to bed.  Maybe the other remedy is to just put him to bed earlier...but then I can't have him waking up at 5AM either.  What a conundrum!  

Tomorrow is our first class at Romp N Roll.  I'm excited to get out of the house and meet some other moms!


No comments:

Post a Comment