Monday, March 18, 2013

Spoil-itus


When I picked up Kolton from preschool today I was met by both teachers with stern looks on their faces.  "Something happened today" they said.  OMG; did he push or bite another kid?  Crap his pants and throw it all around the room?  He's never done anything like that so I couldn't imagine what it could be.  

"He got mad at us" they reported.  Apparently while one teacher was changing a diaper and the other was engaged with another student Kolton wanted to be picked up and was vocally displeased when neither of them would.  Whew!  The way they were acting I was expecting much worse.  

The funny thing is they both agreed that it was nice to hear his vocal ability because he's so quiet all the time.  I quickly explained that he had just spent a week with his Grandma and was most likely suffering from a bad case of spoiling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment