Monday, March 25, 2013

March MaDNEss!


Kolton refuses to put on pants today but will tolerate footie pajamas.  Thank God for snow days!

Um, it is spring...right?

Things have been a little crazy around here.  Last week Kolton was up at least 3 times having his little music box dance parties in the middle of the night.  I couldn't help but also notice the full moon blinding me.  Not sure if that's a coincidence or not.  

I had a whirl wind 24 hour trip to Baltimore...bridal shower at my favorite restaurant, checking out the new houses of two of my best friends, open bar birthday party for another awesome girlfriend, night cap at the Four Seasons, and a midnight snack before hitting the hay in my hotel room (not the Four Seasons) but still; who doesn't love a hotel?!?  

I have a jam packed week a head of me too.  Its actually kind of nice to be busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment