Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stolen


Do you ever notice how many pictures I post of Kolton eating out?  We eat out A LOT!  One of my new year's resolutions was to cook 3 meals a week.  I have not cooked one solid meal in the past two months...I am a terrible mother!  It would be so much different if little man would at least take a bite or two of what ever was put in front of him.  Anyway, in an effort to satisfy my craving for crab legs we went to Red Lobster only to be met with a 1/2 hour wait.  So we detoured to a sushi buffet instead.  This place is massive and has so much more than sushi.  And the best part is kids 2 and under eat free!

And speaking of free...I accidentally stole a 12 pack of Coke from Target again today.  Oops!  I honestly don't do it on purpose!  I just forget all about it on the rack under the cart and no one ever stops me.




1 comment:

  1. Traci! I think I'm going to have to report you :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete