Friday, February 22, 2013

Locks


Kolton and I have been battling colds again this week.  It seems a little never ending.  I'm so thankful for his big naps in the afternoon so I can take it easy as well.  But who am I kidding; I do that every day!

The latest development is that little man has figured out how to lock doors.  Thankfully our inside doors unlock without a key but its been a little dicey with the outside doors.  Every time I run out to bring the trash to the curb or grab something from my car I have to consciously make the effort to take my keys.  The silver lining is he also seems to understand the concept of unlocking as well.  He locked himself in his bedroom the other day but before I had the chance to set him free I heard a little "click" and out he came.

With our colds and everything we have been a little boring lately.  I'm feeling my sense of adventure starting to kick in.  Ever since an episode of Top Chef a couple of weeks ago I'm craving King Crab Legs so maybe we'll head to Red Lobster this weekend.  Not that that's really adventurous or anything! But I'm thinking about a Baltimore trip next week and in a couple weeks I'll be in Cancun.  So I have a lot to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment