Thursday, March 1, 2012

Leap Day


It seems like leap day was a much bigger deal this year than in years past.  McDonald's gave away free coffee, Chick Filet had $.29 milk shakes, and all of the TV shows last night featured leap day birthdays.  I scored free shipping from The Children's Place.  Kolton celebrated by being especially crabby!  Oy, yesterday was a rough one =)

I had a doctor appt for my thyroid.  Thankfully the ultrasound was clear and nothing needs to be biopsied or anything.  I just have to keep up with taking my medication every morning.  Of course Kolton had to come with me and oh man did he SCREAM!  It was so embarrassed....not of him, but of what other people must have thought about my parenting skills.  I kept assuring the doctor that he was not in pain and that we had just eaten a big lunch (as you can see from the photo above).

I'm just baffled by his behavior.  We made a quick stop at Babies R Us for some supplies and, with Kolton screaming again, the cashier mentioned something about babies being crabby yesterday.  Maybe that extra day really threw them off somehow.  I'm hoping today will be much better.  Its going to be sunny and 80 degrees!  Whoo Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment