Sunday, December 11, 2011

46 Weeks!


I need my Mommy!  Only now I'm the Mommy and feel kind of helpless.  This cold has been relentless...for both Kolton and I.  It's just been round after round.  I've never experienced anything like this before.  Thankfully its somewhat manageable but we're almost out of toilet paper!  And I'm not kidding about the Charmin.   Seriously, the next time you get a cold get some Charmin.  I've been wiping my nose all day for a week and my skin still feels soft and smooth without any weird lotion tissues.

My poor baby is doing OK.  Thankfully his appetite returned over the weekend but I'm worried because he'll no longer stand.  Is he weak?  Or does he simply just want to crawl all the time now?  In a slight panic I called the on-call pediatrician over the weekend who told me that sometimes during a cold a baby's hip can get sore.  If things aren't remarkably better by the morning I'm going to take Kolton in to be examined.  Then maybe depending on his diagnosis I'll have to go in myself.

What really, really, sucks is I feel like I have to cancel yet another play date we had scheduled for tomorrow.  Ugh!  And just when I felt like I was starting to find some gals to hang out with.  But I just can't imagine exposing anyone to this thing.



No comments:

Post a Comment