Monday, December 5, 2011

45 Weeks!


Whoops!  I took this photo a few days ago but didn't have time to post.  With all of the fun we've been having Kolton got a little run down and came down with a cold.  Unfortunately that forced us to miss the birthday party yesterday.  I still find the consequences of having a sickly child kind of funny.  Canceling plans, which I'd hardly ever do in the past, just can't be helped; especially if there are other children involved.  Then there is the inevitability that I will get what ever he's got.  Thankfully he just has a runny nose but otherwise seems to be in good spirits.  But he won't let me anywhere near him with the snot sucker thingy!  However, he is already in bed for the night.  Poor little guy.

This weekend I was able to do a little holiday shopping.  I even went out after putting Kolton to bed last night.  I can't help but think about last year.  I was super duper pregnant and was realizing my limitations for the first time.  Instead of marathon shopping days I was only able to last and hour or so.    I'm almost done but not quite.  I'm always looking for a good bargain that's why it takes me so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment