Monday, August 15, 2011

Lull



After all of the excitement/turmoil that the past 8 months have been our lives now seem relentlessly boring. We've definitely hit a lull.  The place is mostly unpacked still needing just a few tweaks here or there.  I promise to post pics this week!  Mike and I just look at ourselves thinking what do we do now?  It's a good thing football season is just around the corner.

It's all OK though because we are getting ready for a big weekend and week ahead.  Kolton will be Baptised on Saturday back home in WI.  We are really excited to spend time with family.  It's definitely a little different being so far away now that we have a baby.  Then I'm off to the Bahamas for a few days while Kolton stays with my mom!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!  It's a girls trip so Mike is flying back to Richmond.  My friends Kristin and Britney both won trips through their jobs as Ryan Homes Sales Reps.  They get to bring a guest and because Kristin's boyfriend can't go she's bringing me!!!!  Kristin also happens to be Kolton's Godmother so we have a lot to celebrate.  It just worked out so perfectly that we were going to be home so that Kolton can spend some 1 on 1 time with the Grandmas while Mama gets a well deserved break.

Whoo Hoo!   Can't Wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment