Friday, August 5, 2011

Clones and Calamity



When I was pregnant I pictured that my son would have dark eyes, dark hair, and olive skin.  Basically a male mini-me.  Even in those first few months many people said that Kolton undeniably looked like me.  Now he is morphing into a mini-Mike!  We joke all the time that if we had known this is what he was going to look like we should have just gone with Mike Jr.

After the great poop incident the other day I have been puked on twice (it just has that lovely smell) and spilled almost a whole tub of baby food (carrots) down the front of me.  Meanwhile navigating the baby toy mine field that our family room has become.  You know, I always thought the movies exaggerated the calamity of having a baby.  Nope, they are pretty much right on.  But I'm having a blast!  And doing a lot of laundry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment