Saturday, July 9, 2011

Da Beeeeach!



We had a wonderful trip to Ocean City!  And I think I may have a beach bum on my hands.  Kolton loved it!  I couldn't believe how much he liked his sunglasses.  He never really tried to get them off his head or anything.  He was a little confused when we first put them on him but after that he was completely chill as the picture suggests.  The ocean completely calmed him.  If he would get a little fussy all I had to do was take him down by the water and he was out in a matter of minutes.  Everyday he took a two hour nap and slept pretty well at night too.  I'll post some more pictures once I can get them downloaded from my camera.

I forgot to pack the 24 Week sign so here it is a few days late.  Kolton has become quite the little ham.  He always has a smile or a curious grin on his face.



Today we are busy getting the house ready to list for rent.  The movers are coming to pack us up on July 21st.  That's less than two weeks away!  We're making pretty good progress so far so I better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment