Thursday, July 14, 2011

Christmas in July

Those that know me well know that I absolutely love Christmas.  I love the celebration and spirit, I love the lights, I love the decorations, I love the food, and of course the shopping!  It's so much fun finding that perfect gift for someone...or sometimes myself:-)  Well July happens to be my second favorite month.  I love the hot sunny days and warm nights, I love that July always starts out with excitement over the 4th and ends with my birthday no matter how old I get.  Then there is the shopping; Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale!  I hope you are aware that every July Nordstrom puts many of their hot fall items on sale first before they even hit the shelves.  When the catalogue arrives in the mail I rip into it with eager anticipation much like I did the toy catalog as a child.  I will say that I was a little disappointed at the items in this years sale at first but sometimes you just have to see it in person.  My friend Kristin and I went yesterday and both ended up picking up these.

Enzo Angiolini black platform "Sully" heel
Only $60!

I will admit no that I'm not working I have no idea when and where I will wear these.  Hey, old habits die hard! AND when I tried them on they were so comfortable.  I'm not kidding!!!  These are black leather but they also have a few different suede colors.  I love Enzo's.  They are ridiculously great looking, comfy, and very affordable.  Love, Love, Love.  Merry Christmas in July to me:-)

OK, I know this is mostly a baby blog so here is a fun pic of Kolton too.






No comments:

Post a Comment