Saturday, June 22, 2013

Symbols


Thankfully the dogs have managed to find some peace with each other.  We still have to shoo Oscar off  of Sophie quite a bit but she learned that if she just sits down he is denied access.  So while things are still a little helter skelter around here we've settled in to a nice little rhythm.

Little man has been just as sweet as can be lately.  I didn't want to say anything before so not to jinx it but we finally got back to a quiet bed time routine.  One book and "The Wheels on the Bus" and that's it.  Hallelujah!

He's also been identifying symbols...mainly Mazda and Acura; the cars we drive.  I kid you not he can spot them before I do.  He'll point to a vehicle and say "a-Mama" and sure enough its a Mazda.  It doesn't matter the color or type, he just knows.  Same thing with Acura for Dada.  Things like this let me know just how smart he is.  I love him sooooo much!

And Happy Birthday to my mom.  60 years young!  Wish we were there to celebrate =)

No comments:

Post a Comment