Thursday, June 20, 2013

Houseguest


I'm dog sitting this week while a Richmond friend is at the beach.  Oscar is a male, around 8 months old and he is not fixed.  I highly underestimated his natural urges!  He will not leave Sophie alone for 2 seconds.  Sophie is fixed so I'm not worried about her getting preggers or anything but,  I can't subject my baby girl to getting humped non stop for 5 days.  So they are living on separate floors; Oscar downstairs and Sophie upstairs in my bedroom.  I feel a little bad because I'm not really spending that much time with her but she's pretty laid back now.  Its crazy but I honestly forgot what it was like to have a puppy in the house.  The constant potty breaks and high energy have me thrown for a loop.  The fact that I also can't walk them together means its a little more work than I thought it would be.  Is this what it's like to have 2 kids??????

No comments:

Post a Comment