Wednesday, May 1, 2013

YELLING!!!!!!!



Kolton has been doing a lot of YELLING! lately.  I still don't understand what he's trying to communicate but he YELLS!  the same thing over and over until I repeat what ever it is I think he saying.  Its lots of fun!  Especially in the car...remember my red light, green light game?  RED LIGHT! RED LIGHT! RED LIIIIIIIGHT!


Does anyone else have a toddler that doesn't want to wear clothes?  I really don't think this is an Autism symptom; the boy just does not enjoy having clothes on right now.  Putting them on and off in particular.  Every change is a fight.


The other thing Kolton has mastered this week is undoing his harness on his car seat.  He's still buckled in but if a little toddler can undo the 5 pt harness then how safe is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment