Thursday, May 16, 2013

Dictator


Sorry I have been MIA!  Bedtimes this week have been incredibly difficult.  So by the time its all over I'm exhausted.  Kolton seems to be going through some kind of phase where he is both clingy and rebellious at the same time.  Ugh!  After his bath I let him run around for a little bit.  Then he wants to read books, and more books, more books, books, books, books, book, book...you get the point.  I'm willing to read 3 books tops.  Anything more than that seems excessive.  But he demands it otherwise its all out screaming.  Tonight he screamed so hard he gagged and threw up a little bit!  Yup, its like that.  So where do you draw the line?  He's definitely got me wrapped around his little finger.  I just hate ending the day in a fight.

Tomorrow is his school evaluation.  I've pretty much come to peace with the fact that he will probably need to be in special pre-school classes.  I'm even getting to the point where I'm a little excited.  Anything that can help relieve some of this frustration we are both feeling is welcome in my book.

And stay tuned for better photos!  My mother's day present was a Nikon D3200!  Mommy like =)

No comments:

Post a Comment