Monday, May 6, 2013

Locked Up


I had one of those I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THAT moments on Friday.  I locked Kolton in my car with the keys!  We had just finished shopping at Homegoods.  I loaded Kolton in the car first then went to grab my bags out of the cart.  I parked close to the sidewalk so the cart was at the front of the car, which meant I had to close the car door to get to it.  Imagine my panic when I realized that somehow the door was locked.  Ugh!  I don't know if I did it on accident or maybe out of habit.  But, whatever the case, the doors were locked with my keys on the seat next to Kolton.  Thankfully I had my small purse with me that day.  I still had it on and was able to call a lock smith ASAP.  They told me it would be a 20 min wait!  Still panicked I shouted "grab my keys" to him through the window.  And wouldn't you know, he did!  It took a few minutes of him pushing the lock button, and the alarm button before I heard the sweet "click" of the doors unlocking.  Yeah!!!!!!

Its just one of those things that happens.  But I'm so thankful that it wasn't too hot outside that day or else I might have smashed a rock through the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment