Friday, May 10, 2013

Sophie is Six!



 Happy Birthday Sophie Pie!  I can't believe you are six years old!  To tell you the truth, I can hardly remember my life without you.  You are simply THE BEST little being.  I can't even say "dog" or "pet" because you mean so much more than that.  You are my heart, and my constant companion.

I feel so bad that a lot of your days are currently spent under the reign of my son.  He plays with you by sitting on you, poking your face, pulling your tail, and taking your bones.  I promise you its just his 2 year old way of telling you how much he loves you too.

You are still such a little star.  Just today a woman pulled her car over so she could say "Hi" to you.  And you still bring smiles and joy to everyone you meet.  Even if its just to see you walk by and strut your stuff.  You'll always be my baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment