Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Countdown


One week from today Kolton will start preschool Tues & Thurs mornings.  There is a part of me that finds it hard to believe we actually have 4 years of preschool to go before he'll start kindergarten.  Maybe its all of the "first day" photos I saw on Facebook today.  I don't mean to be a whiner, especially since September is childhood cancer awareness month.  But running errands with K Puppy (his current favorite nickname) is quite the spectacle.  He demands to be carried so I ultimately end up balancing him on my right arm while I push the cart.  Since the grocery store is only 5 minutes away my trips aren't very organized.  So there is always something I need.  Once school starts I'm hoping to avoid taking Kolton into stores completely.  I wonder how long I'll last?

No comments:

Post a Comment