Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Preschool 2013


No Tears, No Tears, No Tears, YaaaaaaaaayYYY!  I love how first day of school photos have some how morphed into the new way to display creative skills (or lack there of in my case!)  I misjudged where to start the P in preschool on my sign and now I have to live with the shame forever =)  Ha, ha

The most important thing is Kolton had a really good day.  I was a little nervous because I have to help him unpack and hang up his bag...water, snack, folder.  At his school last year I just handed him over at the door without ever entering the room.  And usually walked away to the sound of his wails.  So, I definitely thought there would be a scene as I tried to leave.  Nope, K became interested in a puzzle and I quickly exited doing a happy dance.  It was an abbreviated day (only 1.5 hours) but still enough time for me to go get my nails done!

Thursday will be a real test to see if we can get there by 8:00.  His teacher told me its honestly fine to bring him up until 9:00.  But I don't want to fall down that slippery slope, I think it'll be good for us both to get going earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment