Sunday, April 7, 2013

Trying on for size


Mike and I did a little babysitting Saturday morning.  It was kind of fun to get a glimpse into what it might be like to have two kids.  But we also got to give her back to her Mom after a few hours!  I am going to be 35 this summer and I'm feeling like time is running out if we want another child.  I go through ebbs and flows over it.  Right now I'm just enjoying Kolton so much its hard to think about not being able to give him all of my attention.

He has gone through a tiny growth spurt and is now a 2T in shirts but still 12-18 months in pants!  He's such a skinny minny.  So I started to wonder if he's gone up a shoe size.  Last time I waited too long and had him in shoes 2 sizes too small.  Oops!  He measured only 1/2 a size bigger.  So, what do you do?  Keep him in shoes a little tight, buy him ones that fit exactly, or go up a full size and risk them being a tad big?

No comments:

Post a Comment