Monday, April 22, 2013

Baltimore Emergency


Oh, how I wish this photo wasn't blurry!  Don't they just look like two peas in a pod?  The truth is Kolton has been quite the bully to Sophie lately.  He lays on her, tries to ride her, and takes her toys away.

We spent Thur-Sat in Baltimore; special thanks to Kristin and Amy for their hospitality!  In my lottery dreams I think it would be nice to continue to own a house there so Kolton and I could live there part time when Mike has longer road trips =)  Kolton slept like a champ in his pack and play but he didn't really nap so by the time he went down for the night he was exhausted.  Overall it was a fantastic trip as usual.  But, I did have to make a trip to the emergency room....for Sophie!  She started puking up what appeared to be blood at 2:30 am Fri night/Sat morning. I was freaked out so off we went to the Falls Road Animal Hospital, a 24 hour facility.  Thankfully, they couldn't really find anything wrong and she was treated with fluids and antacids.  I just feel bad that I had to wake up Amy to let her know I was leaving for a bit in the middle of the night.  Kolton never knew we were gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment