Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wisconsin 2012

I took Kolton to Oakwood Mall to run around in the play area and check out some rides.  He was a natural in the Jeep.

He spent a lot of time running around in the grass.  Yes, running!
I'm the man!  With cousins Zoey and Brooke.

Who needs a lift?

All smiles with cousin Kristin.

Here I come Ladies!

 4th of July Party with Grandma Barb. (My Mom)


Story Time with Grandma Fay. (Mike's Mom)

 Four Wheeling with Papa Del. (My Stepdad)

 Giggles with Daddy.

My Mom and Stepdad with all of their current grandchildren. Zoey is getting a little sister next month!
I love the look on Kolton's face =)

Outside of the pooping incident the first night we got there Sophie was so good.  I even let her run off leash.  My Mom lives on a number of acres close to a highway so I was a little nervous but she stayed in the yard most of the time.  She'd only cross the fence into the field to do her business and then come racing back.  What a smart pup!

No comments:

Post a Comment