Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Holding Pattern



There is not much going on in the Junkans household.  We are looking forward to the move in a couple of weeks.  I'm in that state of not caring how clean things are.   I'm also not obsessively packing either.  Basically that means I'm just being lazy.  Then of course there is this opressive heat!  And is anybody else completely bored with summer TV?  There is NOTHING on.  I can't wait for the olympics!

Kolton has been crying it out at bed time all week.  At first he was reaching 20-25 minutes before  settling down, then it was 15, then 10, and less than 5 last night.  I'm not sure if we'll ever get back to that place where he went down happily without a peep.

Like I said, not much going on here!  I guess we are just in a holding pattern for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment