Sunday, January 5, 2014

Holiday Haze


I still plan on doing a 2013 year in review.  But, tomorrow I'm going to come out of my 5 day hibernation to recover from the holidays.  It might become an annual tradition for me.  Since New Years Day I've done nothing but hide out in my house.  We are all a little sick, nothing serious, but just a few sniffles.  So, we have all been sleeping in to compensate; even Kolton woke up around 9:30am the past two days.  My decorations are mostly down but there is still some work to be done.  Especially in the laundry dept. which was neglected for 3 weeks!  I really needed this rest.  We spent a solid 8 wonderful days visiting friends and family in Wisconsin, came home for 1 night, and then took off again for NYE.  As social as I am sometimes I need a little break.

So its back to the land of the living tomorrow...speech therapy, music class, preschool, and playdates.  Little man's birthday is around the corner too.  We are planning on a small, laid back, celebration this year but still there is cleaning and shopping and cake ordering to be done.  I need to get started on the 2013 photo book, which always takes longer than I think, pay bills, hire babysitters, etc,  Life just starts to churn again.

No comments:

Post a Comment