Monday, December 16, 2013

Hustle Bustle


The Holiday full court press is upon us.  Aye, aye, aye, every year I swear I'm going to get done shopping early and every year I'm scrambling.  Believe it or not, even a stay at home Mom doesn't have a ton of time.  It doesn't help that Kolton isn't the best shopping companion.  I also find that I lack gift inspiration.  Cologne, candles, and accessories find their way into my bag every year.

Through all of the holiday stress it has been so incredibly fun to watch Kolton this year.  Hard to believe this is his 3rd Christmas!  He's really starting to get it with one glaring exception...he refuses to sit on Santa's knee.  I have tried in vain 3 times...thankfully stay at home moms get to go to the mall when there are no lines!  I can't wait to see his reaction when it comes time to open presents.  I just hope I'll be able to stop him from ripping things open beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment