Thursday, December 5, 2013

Doe A Deer


I don't know where to begin...it's been so long!  But I've missed this!  And I've missed you!  I started to realize just how valuable it is to be able to document Kolton's toddler years in this way.  I won't be able to update everything that's happened in the past few months in just one post.  So here is a start...

Kolton's vocabulary is increasing every day.  He knows all of his colors and can count to 20.  He especially loves talking about all of his friends at school.  One night we were naming the kids in his class and he named one I didn't know.  This is so encouraging!  For him to talk about something not in plain sight is wonderful progress.  And he sings! The song from The Sound of Music; Doe A Deer is his favorite.  Followed by Rock A Bye Baby, Jingle Bells, and a song I made up called Goodnight Kolton.  Along with singing he also loves to dance.  He grabs my phone ALL OF THE TIME and plays his music.  Pit Bull and Britney Spears are his jams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment