Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hangnail

Wow!  I have really been off my game lately.  I don't even have a good picture of little man today.  I hate it when a bunch of little things go wrong.  It's nothing to be upset about I'm just not handling things very well. For example today I let Sophie out into the back yard just like every other morning.  When she didn't appear at the door to be let back in after a few minutes I panicked; the lawn people had been here a little earlier and once before they had forgotten to shut the gate.  I ran back through the house to grab a coat, I was still in my pj's, and flew out the front door.  Thankfully she was in my neighbor's yard.  She knew she'd done a bad thing too because she actually came running when I called her.  Then OMG panic really struck.  Our front door is locked only you can open it from the inside and it had shut behind me!!!!  Kolton was inside on the living room floor!!!!  I held my breath as I went around to the back.  Praise the Lord I did not lock the slider when I rushed back through the house.  This all seems like something that could be an honest mistake right?  Wrong!  I had just locked myself out of the house in almost the same manner last week but that time Kolton was with me.  I had to go to a neighbor to call the owner who called her realtor who had an extra key.  That just happened!  Now here's me losing my head and not thinking again.  It could have been disastrous.  If I had locked myself out with Kolton unattended inside I probably would have grabbed a rock to smash the window.  There was no way I could have waited 20 minutes for a locksmith.

But this is how things have been going lately.  A bunch of little, almost unnoticable misteps leading up to a big hot mess that is me right now!  It's definitely time to get my nails done.  I don't know why it matters but whenever I'm unraveling its usually time for a manicure.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no Traci! That sounds like a terrible situation! I'm happy you didn't have to smash into your own home though. Take care sweetie....tell that Sophie to stop scaring her mama so much by running away :)

    ReplyDelete