Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gone Baby Gone


Lately its become increasingly more obvious that the baby days are OVER.  Its a little hard to comprehend even though I also know that a lot of 2.5 year olds are even more advanced than Kolton.  I still use the same little hooded towels that I've had since he was a new born.  Every night after his bath I hold him up so he can look at himself in the mirror.  Its getting harder to remember the infant he once was.  I never made a photo book of his first year even though hundreds of photos are downloaded into  Shutterfly.  Looking back through them, some I don't even remember taking.

And on a side note; you know what feeds the soul?  Time away with great friends!  I was luck enough to spend the weekend in DC with some of my besties.  We mostly ate and slept...we were in bed relatively early and slept in late.  I cannot even begin to say how refreshed I feel.  Throw in a facial, lunch, shopping, and of course a little champagne and it was the recipe for an absolutely perfect weekend!


Me, Anna, Cindy, (Steph is taking the photo!)




No comments:

Post a Comment