Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bad Mommy!


I'm a bad Mommy...I haven't taken a photo of Kolton in over a week!  And he has actually started saying Mommy instead of Mama.  Truth be told we were still in WI until Saturday.  We were originally set to come home that Friday but after getting through security at the airport I learned that our flight was delayed for over 2 hours.  Thankfully the Delta gate agent took pity on me as I was traveling alone with both Kolton and Sophie.  He was awesome and quickly booked me on a different flight the next day at no additional charge.

This week we've just been getting back into the swing of things with multiple play dates, dinner dates, and a birthday party tomorrow.  Is it hot where you are?  I'm a fan of hot weather but this is ridiculous!


No comments:

Post a Comment